Turn green water into clear water in days with GKM!
Ultraviolet technology is a proven method that utilizes short-wavelength ultraviolet (UVC) light to help reduce green water. Many drinking water systems employ this technology.
The Green* Killing Machine (GKM) makes combating green water easier as it is an internal UV system – simply drop it into your tank for complete UV protection. Additionally, the design of GKM allows it to be discreetly placed behind ornaments or plants in your aquarium, eliminating potential leaks around your tank.
Other benefits of GKM by AA Aquarium:
- 5-minute installation without any tools.
- Our Sealed UV Bulb ensures water flow is in direct contact with the UVC lamp, maximizing efficiency.
- Available in 4 sizes to fit most aquariums: 3 Watt internal, 3 Watt Clip-On (40~80L), 9 Watt (81~200L), & 24 Watt (201~450L).
- When selecting a UV for your aquarium, always choose a SAFETY TESTED UV product. Water and electricity require meticulous design. The Green* Killing Machine is the ONLY Internal UV System that is safety-certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Other units lack US safety certifications. DON’T RISK HARM TO YOUR FISH – use a certified-safe GKM.
- Made in an EPA registered establishment.
Which GKM to choose?
Select GKM based on the size of your aquarium, we recommend:
- Clip-On GKM3W for tanks up to 80L running with a waterfall filter.
- Mini GKM3W for tanks up to 80L.
- GKM9W for tanks up to 200L.
- GKM24W for tanks up to 450L.
* Controls Green Water